Effective Date: March 15, 2021
If you have any concerns or questions about your privacy or use of our Services, please contact us via email at [email protected] or via postal mail at 101 NE 3rd Ave., Suite 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
We may provide supplemental privacy notices on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you. Those supplemental notices should be read together with this Privacy Notice and will either be posted and made accessible elsewhere through our website or an updated version of this Policy.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
1. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. The effective date of the current Privacy Notice is noted at the top of this page.
If we make any changes to the way we collect, use, share or process the personal information that you have given us access to in such a way that would adversely impact you, we will notify you by posting a notice of the changes in a clear and conspicuous manner on the FELPA website.
2. Information We May Collect
When you use our Services, we may collect personal information about your use of our Services and information that you send us. Wherever this policy refers to “personal information,” it means information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Information does not identify a specific individual is not “personal information.”
We may collect and store the following information when running the Service:
- Information You Provide Voluntarily. We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including: when you communicate via email or other channels; when you sign up for news, publications and marketing communications and events; when you schedule a legal consultation; when you sign up for a workshop or event hosted by us; when you submit a request for information. The information you provide may include your name, contact information, and any other information that you enter into a free text form provided through the website or scheduling platform we use.
- Information We May Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect information about you when you use our Services such as, but not limited to:
- Device Information. We may collect information about devices you use to access the Services and how you use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and which websites you visited before accessing our Services.
3. What We Do With Your Information
We do not give your personal information to any other company or individual for any reason except as set forth in this Privacy Notice or in connection with our service providers, suppliers, vendors, and similar third parties who provide services to us, or act on our behalf so that they can assist us with the maintenance of our Service. We have contracts in place with these service providers which prohibit them from sharing your personal information with others for other purposes expressly permitted by us.
4. Links to Third Party Websites Through Our Services
Our website or Services may include links to a third party or their services where you might be able to post comments, reviews, or view third party information. The use of these third-party services may result in the collection and sharing of information about you by these third-party services about which we have no control. FELPA expressly disclaims any endorsement of any third-party’s service made accessible through our Services and is not liable or responsible to you for the privacy practices of any third party. You are, therefore, strongly encouraged to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of any third-party whose website you access through our Services.
5. Access to Your Information
If you ever have questions regarding the information we have stored for you, if any, please send an email to [email protected] and we will make a reasonable effort to get in touch with you to provide the information requested at our convenience. When making such a request, please state succinctly and clearly what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information removed from our database, or any other limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information, including discontinuing the storage, if any, of your information. We may only implement requests with respect to personal information that is associated with the particular email address that you use to send your request and we may take steps reasonably necessary to validate your identification prior to releasing such information.
6. Notice to California Residents
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and thus will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent or as specifically described in this Policy.
7. How to Contact Us
You can contact us via email at [email protected] or via US Mail at 101 NE 3rd Ave., Suite 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.